List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Kirigami2 issues on static libraries.
From:       Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-12-27 17:33:28

Hello good people,

I started to port Subsurface to kirigami2 and I found some issues that are
interesting.

If I try to run subsurface while plasma is not running, it works,
if I try to run subsurface while plasma is running, it doesnt.

It seems that we hit a issue by using kirigami as a Static library while
having the KDE library already loaded in memory.

Full error:

qrc:///qml/main.qml:9 plugin cannot be loaded for module
"org.kde.kirigami": Namespace 'org.kde.kirigami' has already been used for
type registration

Other than that - ApplicationWindow has no opacity anymore, do you guys
know where this opacity thing runned to? :)

Hugs.
Tomaz