--f9f1a595c0a443479bd122e889f74cbf Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit ttv20 created this revision. ttv20 added a reviewer: Plasma: Workspaces. ttv20 set the repository for this revision to R119 Plasma Desktop. Restricted Application added a project: Plasma. Restricted Application added a subscriber: plasma-devel. REVISION SUMMARY Bug 364778: (DashboardRepresentation.qml) I add LayoutMirroring. Bug 372717: The kicker (Application menu) had special configuration - when the panel is on the right edge the layout is mirrored, because else the sidebar blocking the sub menus. In RTL direction system this fix cause the search bar to overlap the sidebar. So I Fix that and I add the same configuration for RTL direction system with left edge panel. TEST PLAN I compiled from source and use it For the Application menu I check In RTL and LTR directions and check on all the edge and try to search something All work fine. REPOSITORY R119 Plasma Desktop REVISION DETAIL https://phabricator.kde.org/D3553 AFFECTED FILES applets/kicker/package/contents/ui/DashboardRepresentation.qml applets/kicker/package/contents/ui/MenuRepresentation.qml EMAIL PREFERENCES https://phabricator.kde.org/settings/panel/emailpreferences/ To: ttv20, #plasma_workspaces Cc: plasma-devel, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas --f9f1a595c0a443479bd122e889f74cbf Content-Type: text/html; charset="ascii" Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit View Revision
[...]

To: ttv20, Plasma: Workspaces
Cc: plasma-devel, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas
--f9f1a595c0a443479bd122e889f74cbf--