View Revision
davidedmundson updated this revision to Diff 8607.
davidedmundson retitled this revision from "Scale surface damage events Damage events come in global compositor space, not relative to the surface. For a glTex2D we need the events relatvie to the surface, so they need scaling up" to "Scale surface damage events".
davidedmundson updated the summary for this revision. (Show Details)
davidedmundson added a comment.
Restricted Application edited projects, added Plasma; removed KWin.

Cleanup whitespace

EDIT DETAILS
Damage events come in global compositor space, not relative to the surface.
For a glTex2D we need the events relatvie to the surface, so they need scaling up

REPOSITORY
R108 KWin

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
https://phabricator.kde.org/D3501?vs=8509&id=8607