On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 11:04 AM, Ren=C3=A9 J. V. Bertin wrote: > Martin Klapetek wrote: > > >> For improving readability, there is bugzilla-traceparser plugin, that ca= n >> dynamically >> hide looooooooong backtraces with a bit of JS magic to expand them and m= uch >> more >> like finding duplicates and also auto-dupe. I still think this would hel= p >> tremendously to >> all our bugzilla users. > > Yes, long inline backtraces do not make it easier to navigate a bug repor= t. > > Still, the best thing would be a formal way to attach a backtrace, e.g. a= s an > attachment with a standardised name. I'm thinking of a dedicated entry fi= eld on > the bug entry webpage and programmatic hooks to upload and query these > attachments. Bug trackers are not trace trackers. Spending time on solving the actual problem is the best thing https://retrace.fedoraproject.org/ https://errors.ubuntu.com/