View Revision
broulik updated the test plan for this revision. (Show Details)
broulik updated this revision to Diff 7000.
broulik added a comment.

Make logic more robust

EDIT DETAILS
Verified in GammaRay that there's no Rectangle visible behind the wallpaper if I set it to "Scale".

Even if the other image is unloaded (its source is set to empty when the animation finishes) its paintedWidth/height seems to stay,
Verified in GammaRay that there's no Rectangle visible sobehind the condition is pretty simplewallpaper if I set it to "Scale".

REPOSITORY
rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
https://phabricator.kde.org/D2892?vs=6999&id=7000

REVISION DETAIL
https://phabricator.kde.org/D2892

AFFECTED FILES
wallpapers/image/imagepackage/contents/ui/main.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: broulik, Plasma
Cc: plasma-devel, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas