List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Baloo maintainer required
From:       Vishesh Handa <me () vhanda ! in>
Date:       2016-09-19 9:36:06

Hey guys

I've been steadily loosing motivation to work on Baloo.

I've removed myself from all the bugs, as it doesn't seem like I'm
going to look at them. I no longer use Baloo or have a KDE development
environment. Therefore, it's not even scratching my own itch.

If someone else wants to maintain it, I can help with the transition.

--
Vishesh Handa