List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    What's the format to install icon packs mentioned in System =?UTF-8?Q?Settings=3F?=
From:       Alessandro Longo <alexl () openmailbox ! org>
Date:       2016-07-27 14:19:39

Hi,

in System Settings > Icons KCM there is a button to install an icon
theme from a file. What's the correct format that is intended to be an
"icon theme"? I tried every archive containing icon pack for Linux
desktops that I found on the web and it always reply that it isn't the
correct format. I didn't find this format mentioned in the Web though a
lot of searches.

Cheers,

--
Alessandro Longo