List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Live image for Plasma 5.7 release
From:       Martin Graesslin <mgraesslin () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-06-27 12:12:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi distributions,

for the Plasma 5.7 release on July, 5th, I would like to have live images for
the release announcement.

If your distribution is able to create a live image with the released tars
before the release, we could include a link to it in the release announcement.
This would allow our (and your) users to easily test the latest release. The
image should show Plasma as we release it, so ideally with upstream branding.

If multiple distributions are able to provide such an image, we would of
course include all.

The tarballs will be created on June, 30th.

What do you think? Anybody interested?

Cheers
Martin