On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 3:09 PM, Marco Martin <notmart@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tuesday 26 April 2016 22:03:11 Pablo Sánchez Rodríguez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Pablo and currently I am writing an applet for Plasma (Plasmoid).
>
> Due to new functions I would like to implement in my applet, I need to
> create a plugin written in C++ (using Kdeclarative).
>
> My questions are:
>
> Does anybody know where I can find documentation about how to do it? All I
> could do until now was done watching inside other projects.

David has wrote some nice blog posts[0] about creating Plasmoid. You might want to check them out.

the best way is to start from the application template.
with a recent enough version of plasma framework, in KDevelop (or
KAppTemplate) you should have in the project templates both a pure qml and a
mixed qml/c++ version.

a quick introduction to mixed qml/c++ is at
https://community.kde.org/Plasma/DeveloperGuide#Advanced:_Plasmoids_using_C.2B.2B

--
Marco Martin