List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Differential] [Commented On] D409: new mobile components
From:       "mart (Marco Martin)" <noreply () phabricator ! kde ! org>
Date:       2015-10-27 12:56:52

mart added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  components/mobilecomponents/ActionGroup.qml:26 yes, to do a tree-like thing
  components/mobilecomponents/ContextDrawer.qml:40 I'm still not sure wether the \
dependencies should be.  I think i'll go for using qqc and wrapping the other classes \
that i need such as theme and units to make the plsma dependency optional  \
components/mobilecomponents/ContextDrawer.qml:80 mistake  \
components/mobilecomponents/GlobalDrawer.qml:101 it's still possible to drag back the \
page to the previous level, but yeah, it may be onfusing  \
components/mobilecomponents/GlobalDrawer.qml:128 that's because of the scrolltolevel \
used before.  it pops all the way trough the current level, in case there was some \
other children under it. if we are on the top of the stack, ths pop doesn't do \
anything.  if the other becomes a pop, this pop can be removed
  components/mobilecomponents/GlobalDrawer.qml:132 hmm, yeah, it should go to the \
top, the idea is like a menubar menu, that just closes after triggering  \
components/mobilecomponents/GlobalDrawer.qml:140 hmm, i didn't think about this, i \
assumed any page opened with an action here would have been pushed in the central \
pagerow, not this little one in the sidebar, which i tought it purely as a menu.  it \
may make sense but then should be added someway in the api, like just a direct access \
for the pagerow

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAMOBILE plasma-mobile

REVISION DETAIL