List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Reviewboard cleanup
From:       David Edmundson <david () davidedmundson ! co ! uk>
Date:       2015-08-31 22:41:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Today I found multiple (5!) review requests that fix important bugs left
hidden in ReviewBoard, that had gone ignored for months. 3 were from
October last year.

This a terrible situation to be in as not only do we leave bugs in our
code, but we also lose potential contributors.

We need to clear up all the old cruft in RB so we can keep really on top of
the open reviews and notice if anything slides away.

I have been closing some this evening, hence the ML spam. Please help do
the same.

If you don't have RB powers, just commenting is enough.

David