List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Review Request 122328: Fix apply button in breeze window decoration config
From:       Pinak Ahuja <pinak.ahuja () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-30 11:58:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I might be wrong, but shouldn't the changed signal have a bool parameter?
The changed() without a parameter refers to a slot(can we emit a slot? I'm
new to this). I didn't compile and check if the behaviour was fixed in the
master branch without this patch, I have the problem with the plasma 5.2
package shipped with arch Linux.