List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: Re: Auto-hiding panels
From:       Martin =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gr=E4=DFlin?= <mgraesslin () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-10-14 10:53:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 14 October 2014 12:19:24 Martin Klapetek wrote:
> To overcome the panel resistance in one single mouse movement it takes me
moving the mouse across half the table here.

This would indicate that the overall edge triggering code needs to be
improved. I'm certainly not saying that it's perfect. For my usage it's not a
problem as I'm using a trackball.

So the outcome for me is: let's try improve the handling to make it better for
everyone.

Cheers
Martin