List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    New Review Tools Trial
From:       Marco Martin <notmart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-09-12 21:03:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Thursday, September 11, 2014, David Edmundson <david@davidedmundson.co.uk>
wrote:
> Hey all.
>
> Plasma-framework is taking part in a trial of using gerrit for reviews.
See https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Gerrit

Good stuff

> and can be used alongside. People submitting reviews can use either, and
we will do reviews in both.

After a week or so, when the small issues like the email to plasma-devel
are solved, I would prefer gerrit-only to be used when possible. If this
will seem to off put some people we'll have to se why and if is solvable or
not.

--
Marco Martin