List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Wayland protocols
From:       Ivan =?utf-8?B?xIx1a2nEhw==?= <ivan.cukic () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-08-18 7:37:25

On Monday 18 August 2014 09:22:03 Martin Gr=E4=DFlin wrote:
> On Monday 18 August 2014 09:02:07 Pier Luigi wrote:
> > > Activities should probably be also exposed to the kf5_window interfac=
e?
> > =

> > What do you need for activities?
> =

> @Ivan: that falls into your domain - what do you want?

Apart from a list of activities (like we currently have), we need some way =
to =

keep SLC alive.

Somehow, a window (through libkactivities) needs to be able to tell that it =

contains a document (or more than one, and which one is the currently focus=
ed =

one). Currently, this is done using the window ids that are reported back t=
o =

the activity manager daemon which keeps track of them.

-- =

Cheerio,
Ivan

KDE, ivan.cukic at kde.org, http://ivan.fomentgroup.org/ =