List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Ship with Aurorae and Qtcurve or not...
From:       Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-05-15 12:34:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

In data giovedì 15 maggio 2014 14:31:27, Martin Klapetek ha scritto:

> I'm thinking...would that be a problem? We should perhaps warn users first,
> yes, but then it was their choice to co-install it on the very same machine

Most distros will *not* ship PN as default configuration. So you might expect
coinstallability to be the norm for the first release, at least, for anyone
who wants to use PN.

Besides, it's kind of forced to have a mixture: most apps haven't been ported
yet.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter