List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Polishing sprint in May: dates?
From:       Sebastian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-03-31 9:50:11

On Sunday, March 30, 2014 23:17:44 Bhushan Shah wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 4:48 PM, Sebastian K=FCgler <sebas@kde.org> wrote:
> > A bunch of us want to get together in May to put finishing touches in
> > Plasma Next. This sprint is important because it allows us to sit down
> > and fix remaining bugs.
> > =

> > I am proposing dates here, though this is meant as a "soft proposal", M=
ay
> > is a busy month, and we can't realistically get everyone into the same
> > place. But even just with a few of us, it will be worth it. We will meet
> > in the Blue Systems Barcelona office, if possible for a week of frantic
> > bugfixing.
> Is it possible to have it in June after first week?? I have exams in
> may endings so I can not make it..  I just realized my both exams are
> near to current popular choice..

That's not sensible, as it's too close to the release. End of May is really =

needed so we can actually still get code in (fixes), if we plan for this =

stabilization sprint too late, it will mean that we're doing more =

unstabilizing work because at the beginning of June, our code should alread=
y =

be more or less locked down for release.

Cheers,
-- =

sebas