List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Regarding contribution in Plasma media center
From:       Shantanu Tushar Jha <shantanu () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-02-24 7:25:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Gourav,

Awesome to hear from you, and nice to see your interest. It is usually good
to start from making small improvements and fixing bugs as it gives you a
decent understanding of the code. You can either pick a bug from [1] or
just use PMC for your day-to-day entertainment usage and see if something
is annoying and then fix it.

At any point if you have a specific question about something, feel free to
ask!

[1]
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=relevance%20desc&bug_status=__open__&product=plasma-mediacenter&list_id=932404

Cheers,

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 9:11 PM, travis0770 <travis0770@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

interest. It is usually good to start from making small improvements and fixing bugs \
as it gives you a decent understanding of the code. You can either pick a bug from \
[1] or just use PMC for your day-to-day entertainment usage and see if something is \
annoying and then fix it.<br> <br>At any point if you have a specific question about \
something, feel free to ask!<br><br>[1] <a \
href="https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&amp;order=relevance%20des \
c&amp;bug_status=__open__&amp;product=plasma-mediacenter&amp;list_id=932404">https://b \
ugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&amp;order=relevance%20desc&amp;bug_status=__open__&amp;product=plasma-mediacenter&amp;list_id=932404</a><br>
class="gmail_quote">On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 9:11 PM, travis0770 <span \
dir="ltr">&lt;<a href="mailto:travis0770@gmail.com" \
solid;padding-left:1ex"><br> <br>
-------- Original Message --------<br>