List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Framework licenses
From:       Alex Merry <kde () randomguy3 ! me ! uk>
Date:       2013-12-23 19:45:36

On 23/12/13 18:46, Aur=E9lien G=E2teau wrote:
> - plasma-framework: this framework uses multiple licenses, but majority i=
s =

> LGPL (this is the case for many other frameworks). Should we use a LGPL 2=
.1 =

> COPYING.LIB file?

A quick attack with git grep shows the majority of code to be LGPL 2
(+), with the odd LGPL 2.1 (+) file, in the libraries, along with some
GPL2 code (in the examples etc).  As such, I committed an LGPL 2.1
COPYING.LIB file (since that should work for all the LGPL files) and a
GPL2 COPYING file.

Alex