On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 10:27 AM, sujith h <sujith.h@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused by me. I didn't tested with Open with feautre

Dude c'mon, this is very natural and happens all the time. You don't need to be sorry for this, these things have to happen when we don't have tests :P

with PMC. Thanks Shantanu that you pointed it out. This also gives us a lesson to test PMC
with the test cases we haven't followed.

Thanks,

Sujith H