On Thursday 17 October 2013 19:51:24 Martin Graesslin wrote: > It offers the following features: > * switch between workspace type "Desktop" and "Netbook" > * configure dashboard to "show Desktop widgets" or "Show an independent > widget set" > * checkbox for "show informational tips" (whatever that is) > > The first one should be obsoleted by the new dynamic shell switcher. The > second one is a questionable feature where I think some devs would like to > see it go away and the last one I don't know what it is about. The third one is the global knob to turn off Plasma's tooltips, which are globally managed. This is a preference that many users do use, and some distros change downstream (and if an option is not in the GUI it tends to bitrot), so let's not throw it away. > Cheers > Martin Cheers, Eike _______________________________________________ Plasma-devel mailing list Plasma-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/plasma-devel