List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Scripting: problems with panel sizes
From:       <edwardlee () rambler ! ru>
Date:       2013-10-18 10:40:32

--_----------=_138209283296097

Hello, everybody.

I've faced with couple of problems of KDE-desktop customization via plasma
scripts (in parentheses there are links for detailed descriptions):

  1. I can't create vertical panel longer than ≈ ⅓ of screen height via init
    script (http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=117818).

  2. I haven't found neither panel autosize property, no any correct way to count
    panel's length just enough to hold all widgets inside the panel
    (http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=117819).

Can you suggest me any ways to solve these problems? Thanks in advance.

--_----------=_138209283296097

customization via plasma scripts (in parentheses there are links for detailed \
descriptions):</p> <ol>
<li>I can't create vertical panel longer than &asymp; ⅓ of screen height via init \
script (http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&amp;t=117818).</li> <li>I haven't \
(http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&amp;t=117819).</li> </ol>