List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Can we drop kcontrol/workspaceoptions?
From:       Ivan Čukić <ivan.cukic () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-10-18 15:04:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> as far I remember, it was added due a quite big demand, several users
hate tooltips like nothing else.

I remember it as well. I guess they are all missing the fancy painting of
the 3.x series' tooltips :)
(even I'm sometimes nostalgic when I see those on some older uni computers
:) )

Though, I'm not sure whether the 'shell options' was the best place to put
the checkbox.

Cheers