List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: kill the systray?
From:       Matthias Klumpp <matthias () tenstral ! net>
Date:       2013-09-24 17:46:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Sorry, I confused the naming here... And I am aware offen the previous
discussion (followed it, but was not involved) I just think that it might
make sense to start a New attempt on this, now that everyone is working
towards wayland. Talking to Xfce is a good idea too, imho. I can ask around
on this.
Cheers,
Matthias