List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Getting started wiki for Plasma Media Center (PMC)
From:       Sinny Kumari <ksinny () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-09-17 17:56:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I have written a wiki page on getting started with PMC, keeping in mind a
new developer who wants to know about PMC and start contributing to it.
This wiki should guide that person in such a way that he/she can easily get
all basic information at one place. Wiki page link is
community.kde.org/Plasma/Plasma_Media_Center/getting_started_with_PMC

Please provide your feedback if I missed anything or if something is wrong.

Thanks

--
http://www.sinny.in