List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: My first plasmoid
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-08-30 17:50:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday, August 23, 2013 23:40:06 Niclas Ekstedt wrote:
> So what do you guys think. Would this be possible to do? And are there any
> examples available that would help me along?

There is already lionmail that does much of what you're looking for .. but it
needs a developer to apply some love and tenderness to it.

It is currently all C++, but a port to QML would be *awesome*.

Sebastian would be the person who could help you the most on that journey as
he is the original author and maintainer of lionmail.

--
Aaron J. Seigo