List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Fwd: The widget Dictionary seems to have become useless.
From:       Ole Reier Ulland <ole.reier () netcom ! no>
Date:       2013-07-25 9:18:33

I am sorry for the attached e-mail that I sent a few hours ago. Mageia 3 routs
to a web site, openDesktop.org, for downloading the different widgets, and the
version there is useless, but the one on Mageia's own server works just fine.

Sincerely,

Ole Reier Ulland

["forwarded message" (message/rfc822)]