On Thursday, July 25, 2013 16:02:53 Michael Bohlender wrote: > On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Michael Bohlender wrote: > > I am using plasma components outside of a plasma package in kmail-mobile > > and some components don't get displayed / themed correctly. > > > > # PageRow: bordershadows not visible > > > > " > > file:///opt/kde4/lib/kde4/imports/org/kde/plasma/extras/PageRow.qml:316:13 > > : > > QML QDeclarativeImage_QML_25: Failed to get image from provider: > > image://appbackgrounds/shadow-right " > > Try importing org.kde.plasma.extras in that file, this will make the > image://backgrounds url work. > > I imported org.kde.plasma.extras as PlasmaExtras already (to get > PlasmaExtras.PageRow) > > > # ListItem: not 3D is like I expected them to be with the air-mobile theme > > Have you verified it works? If it is fine in other themes, don't worry about > it. > > What I wanted to say is the ListItem looks like it is not styled at all but > that was because of my bad monitor from a different viewing angle it looks > like it is transparent-white. always. so I assume it does not pick up the > theme that was set on the desktop so I need to set the theme manually when > starting the app? How can I do that ? Could you point me to an example app > that is using plasma components but not a plasma package? The theme has nothing to do with wether you're using a package or not. Try with the oxygen theme in order to verify that a list item svg is actually used. If it is, you're fine. (Which means: if you're not fine, you'll have to change the theme, but usually you shouldn't.) > What are the advantages of having the app UI in a plasma package other then > a clean and well structured project folder? This way, other apps can use it easily. -- sebas http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org | GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9 _______________________________________________ Plasma-devel mailing list Plasma-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/plasma-devel