List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Requires help in error handling for KGet widget
From:       Bhushan Shah <bhush94 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-18 11:48:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello.

I am working to develop new widget and DataEngine for KGet, The work is
almost done but problem is KGet widget can not handle the Errors.

Test case is something like this :

1) KGet Exits -> Widget shows error message(item) and hides download
progress(listview) : PASS
2) KGet is not started -> Widget shows error message : PASS
3) KGet starts -> Widget shows download progress and hides error message :
FAIL
4) KGet is already started -> Widget shows download progress : PASS

Can someone help me out by sending patch, suggestion? Will it require
changes on Engine or Widget itself? Currently my source is in qmlwidget
branch of KGet repo[1].

[1] :
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdenetwork/kget/repository/show?rev=qmlwidget

Thanks!