List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Battery Monitor revamp
From:       Kai Uwe Broulik <kde () privat ! broulik ! de>
Date:       2013-05-27 9:29:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

I could add it to the expandable battery details but it will show the overall \
remaining time for all batteries in contrast to the other properties which are \
directly related to the battery they emerge from. Actually I don't care. I don't have \
a strong opinion on whether to show it or not.

Would that be an acceptable compromise for all?