List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Battery Monitor revamp
From:       Kai Uwe Broulik <kde () privat ! broulik ! de>
Date:       2013-05-27 8:53:58

I feel better when I see it more accurately. My experience shows that battery icons \
are usually way too pessimistic or way too optimistic. Now it shows two of five bars \
although the battery is still half full. And once it goes 20% or below it is red \
although 20% means half an hour of battery life left.  I'd be fine with dropping the \
overlay if we had 10 linear steps for the icon rather than 5 which are unequally \
distributed.