List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    UI refactor
From:       Shantanu Tushar Jha <shantanu () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-05-13 14:52:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Fabian,

I finally got some time to look at the refactored branch, and it does look
good :) Especially the keyboard working in music mode. Awesome work!
However, I guess we made quite a lot of changes to master and I am guessing
it will take some effort. Have you tried merging master into your branch?
If not, lets decide on a common time and get this done :)

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com