List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Use user wallpaper for dm, splashscreen and locksreen
From:       Davide Bettio <bettio () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-04-27 12:09:32

Hello,

During boot process background is changed several times, to avoid this
I think that current activity wallpaper should be used as  background
for display manager, splashscreen and lockscreen.
To get this feature working we just need to save current wallpaper to
a configuration file every time current activity is changed.

Any comment?

Bye,
Davide Bettio.