List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: proposal ideas
From:       Myriam Schweingruber <myriam () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-04-22 18:40:13

Hi Sunanda

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 1:43 PM, Sunanda Shanbhag
<sunanda.shanbhag@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please let me know how you find my ideas, and suggest improvements.

Did you read Sebastian's mail? Please check that again, think, do your
homework and then improve your suggestions.

A very good idea is also to read my blog:
http://blogs.fsfe.org/myriam/2013/04/15/so-you-want-to-be-a-summer-of-code-student/

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org