List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Copy text to clipboard from javascript plasmoid
From:       "=?utf-8?q?Micha=C5=82_=27rysiek=27?= =?utf-8?q?_Wo=C5=BAniak?=" <rysiek () fwioo ! p
Date:       2013-04-14 16:08:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi there,

Yes, this is a thread from 2010. Still, I cannot find any info on
using the clipboard directly from QML/JS.

I found two interesting things. First of all, a C++ solution:
http://ruedigergad.com/2011/08/06/qml-and-clipboard-interaction/

However, I do not know C++, so this is not a solution for me.

The second thing is what the original poster:
http://salout.github.com/blog/2010/02/07/simple_ruby_plasmoid.html

This, however, is a Ruby example. I have found a Qt QML object:
http://doc.qt.digia.com/4.7/qml-qt-members.html

But the Qt.application does not contain the clipboard object. So
apparently this is not the way.

Any pointers?

--
Pozdrawiam
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Fundacja Wolnego i Otwartego Oprogramowania