List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Moving KDE Observatory to unmaintained
From:       Sandro Andrade <sandroandrade () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-03-17 14:49:08

Hi there,

KDE Observatory is a simple widget and data engine I've developed in the last
days of KDE svn usage. It gathered projects data from svn logs and presented
info about most active KDE projects and contributors, but it's pretty
nonfunctional since
I haven't had enough time to migrate it to git infrastructure.

So, unless someone is willing to take over it I'd like to move it to
unmaintained
until I'm able to be hacking KDE again (next year, hopefully).

Any objections ?

Thanks,
--
Sandro