On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 13:27:57 Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > the way help is shown needs to be improved in general. i'd really prefer > not to have further changes in the qgraphicsview based krunner UI, however, > unlesls there is very very good reason for it (as it will simply make life > with the qml port harder) I understand that (and in fact I had limited the time I'd look into it for exactly that reason). A user who wasn't able to find the syntax for a specific runner asked me about it, and while looking into it, it became apparent pretty quickly. I think it's one of the pieces that reduce discoverability in krunner, albeit maybe a smaller piece, but having it fixed sooner, rather than later, is a good thing. -- sebas http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org | GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9 _______________________________________________ Plasma-devel mailing list Plasma-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/plasma-devel