List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Plasma / Solid sprint
From:       Sebastian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-01-29 14:21:27

Hey all,

So we still want to have Plasma and Solid sprints this spring, time to make =

some arrangements for that.

I've talked to our potential sponsor, and they said they could host also a =

"larger group", so combining two sprints would probably work (but not be =

necessary, if we decide so). The sprint would take place in N=FCrnberg, mos=
t =

likely.

http://doodle.com/wxx7cq8qp7umnpa9

Please fill in the Doodle with your available dates, at the end of the week=
, =

I'll create a sprint page, so we can have a buget to be proposed to the KDE =

e.V. by the end of next week.

Cheers,
-- =

sebas