List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Thoughts about a better Quality Management process for Plasma
From:       Alex Merry <kde () randomguy3 ! me ! uk>
Date:       2013-01-14 17:26:27

On 14/01/13 15:24, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> * it means adopting bugzilla as our One True Workflow tool. that doesn't just
> sound beaurocratic, it is beaurocratic. if someone appears with a patch fixing
> some bug or implementing some feature that isn't in bugzilla, do we first send
> them to create one before accepting it? ugh.

It's possibly worth noting that for minor releases, KDE-SC changelogs
are already generated from bugzilla (well, actually, they just link to a
bugzilla report).  So if you want your bugfix to appear there, you have
to create a bug report (if it doesn't already exist) and use the
fixed-in field.

Alex