List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    C++11 for kde-workspaces
From:       Martin =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gr=E4=DFlin?= <mgraesslin () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-12-27 16:11:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

I want to suggest that we allow projects in kde-workspace to make use of C++11
as of the feature set already used in kactivities.

With kactivities already using C++11 we have a kind of de-facto build
dependency to C++11 features anyway, so we can also make use of the useful
bits :-)

If nobody objects I would like to ask Ivan to either include the CMake checks
into kde-workspace or maybe move them somewhere further upstream (kdelibs?).

Cheers
Martin Gräßlin