List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Imgur API version 3 is here!
From:       Imgur <alan () imgur ! com>
Date:       2012-12-13 23:08:30

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

Hey KDE,
You previously singed up for the Imgur API back in January, 2010. The version you \
singed up for is now deprecated, and version 3 of the Imgur API is here! <br /><br />
There are countless improvements and bug fixes, including integration with the Imgur \
Gallery, messages, and notifications. We also implemented uploading directly into \
albums, and improved authentication with OAuth 2. Commercial usage is also now fully \
supported. <br /><br />
All other versions of the API will be fading out of commission in June, just 6 months \
from now. You're encouraged to start updating your apps ASAP. <br /><br />
A Google Group has been set up for developers to help out other developers with the \
API, located here: <a \
href="https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/imgur">https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/imgur</a> \
The Imgur engineers will also be in there answering your questions. If you run into \
any bugs or things that we overlooked, then please feel free to contact us by \
replying to this email or posting in the Google Group. <br /><br />
The full documentation is available at <a \
---<br />
Alan Schaaf<br />
Imgur Founder<br />