List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Confused on Activities' behaviour in concert with browsers
From:       Hans Chen <hanswchen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-12-06 14:12:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Antonis,

This sounds like a question about Rekonq rather than Plasma, in particular
its implementation of activities. You will probably receive a better answer
if you post a topic at http://forum.kde.org or ask the Rekonq developers
directly. Here are some ways to contact them:
http://userbase.kde.org/Rekonq/FAQs#I_have_more_questions.21.

In general it's better to use the forums for user questions, the
plasma-devel mailing list is mainly for discussions related to Plasma
development.

Hope that helps,
Hans