List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Stackfolder inclusion to 4.10 [attempt#2]
From:       Ural Mullabaev <ural.mullabaev () rosalab ! ru>
Date:       2012-10-25 11:43:13

Hi Andreas!

> Much more readable now, great. Still it should obey the theme text
> color which
> is black instead of while. See sebas suggestion:
I set color for text from theme. And I detected black font with shadow too dark on \
the light background. I had to switch off shadows.

> Another feature suggestion: It would be utterly cool to start typing
> and
> filter the files like e.g. the "Takeoff" plasmoid does:
> http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=144078
Good idea! But I think it's too late to implement now, we'll consider to the next \
development cycle Funny, we have applet SimpleWelcome look like this)

Regards,
Ural Mullabaev
Rosa Laboratory
www.rosalab.com