List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Stackfolder inclusion to 4.10 [attempt#2]
From:       Ural Mullabaev <ural.mullabaev () rosalab ! ru>
Date:       2012-10-22 10:45:48

Hi Aaron and Marco!

I fixed the problems which you specified the last time:
- icon decreasing on the panel (attachment - smallicon.png);
- empty popup dialog (now it should show correctly)
And also I changed path to the qml contents to \
<prefix>/plasma/packages/org.kde.stackfolder.

Now what else do I need to do to enter StackFolder in KDE 4.10?

I remind that StackFolder is an independent applet and placed in a playground repo \
(https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/base/stackfolder). Originally \
StackFolder is a fork of FolderView applet, that was redesigned to look like MacOS X \
Stask utility.  It allow to browse the stack of folders and quick access to files and \
also may interact with another Rosa's utility - Klook to preview a wide range types \
of files (including playing video and audio). For the time being the GUI part of code \
is rewritten on QML. And recently we reworked StackFolder to PopupApplet. Now \
StackFolder has little in common with the FolderView.

Regards,
Ural Mullabaev
Rosa Laboratory
www.rosalab.com