Le mercredi 3 octobre 2012 14:27:47 Marco Martin a =E9crit : > On Wednesday 03 October 2012, Aur=E9lien G=E2teau wrote: > > > well, better that a rectangle :p > > > anyways, could do that only the monitor below has the stand, the one > > > above not (in the way they are positioned it would just look that the > > > stand of the above monitor is hidden by the other one) > > = > > One potential problem with the Plasma monitor is light glares are going= to > > be all messed up if the screen is rotated, especially the one on the > > screen itself. Maybe something along the line of attached mockup would > > fit? (only, drawn by an artist) The led is a cue about the orientation = of > > the screen (and you can use a dimmed one if the screen is disabled). > = > the monitor shouldn't be rotated at all (no graphics is going to appear > correct or decent once rotated, really :p), just resized to the proper si= ze, > that would be a rectangle taller than wide. You will get distorted glares nevertheless... this may look good enough = though, but I believe an abstract-enough representation can look good rotat= ed. > as your svg a svg element representing a power led may be added and drawn= on > the right position to give more hint on how the monitor is rotated. Isn't this likely to break with other themes? I am not sure there is a = reliable way to get the correct offset in all cases. > a problem with that is that it may suggest that led is a button and may be > clicked somehow I didn't envision this led to be big enough to be mistaken for an interacti= ve = control, but if it is made big enough, maybe it can be used to replace the = "enabled" checkbox? Aur=E9lien _______________________________________________ Plasma-devel mailing list Plasma-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/plasma-devel