List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: [RFC] Merging LightDM into KDE Workspaces
From:       Martin_Gräßlin <mgraesslin () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-08-22 13:01:04

Am 22.08.2012 13:43, schrieb Dario Freddi:
> 2012/8/22 Dario Freddi <drf54321@gmail.com>:
>> As much as I am +1-ing this, I think k-c-d should have been included
>> in the announcement, since this is not something which regards
>> Plasma
>
> sorry - regards *only* Plasma
I think it was just fine to check with Plasma devs first, whether there
is an interest in Light-DM. Of course the greeter has to go through the
normal kcd review, but checking first seems like a good idea and can
help to prevent bikeshedding like let's say changing the power
management ;-)

Cheers
Martin