List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Team meeting today
From:       David Edmundson <david () davidedmundson ! co ! uk>
Date:       2012-06-21 12:45:33

Can I ask for some clarification on why my message now have to go
through moderation? I'm sure that's new.

As far as I'm aware I've been generally courteous and constructive
despite all the arguing around. If no-one tells me what I've done
wrong I can't improve.

If it's an overall change on everyone some transparency on this would
be useful (sreich brought it up yesterday in the IRC meeting). Whilst
the moderation may solve immediate arguing it does add to the _*
perceived*_ power structure that some people clearly have. It's made
me irritated enough to write this email.

You don't have to forward this message to the mailing list, it's more
just for (whoever the moderator is) to read.

Dave