List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Quality Team: LCD weather station and calendar (in panel) are really broken
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-06-14 18:39:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday, June 14, 2012 20:17:40 Mark wrote:
> Just a FYI, http://www.wunderground.com/weather/api/ seems to be free and
> decent as well.

unfortunately, unless someone pays for the service we are limited to 500 calls
per day. we'll hit that pretty quickly, and would then need to pay for the
service. that's a bit of a blocker for code we are distributing as free
software. :)

the norwegian weather service looks like quite a good possibility:

	http://om.yr.no/verdata/free-weather-data/

someone needs to write the code in either case of course :)

--
Aaron J. Seigo