List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Thoughts on the Iteration Sprint, discussions and criticism
From:       Ivan Cukic <ivan.cukic () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-06-06 12:47:09

> > Sorry for interrupting the thread but this reminded me that there was
> > someone on the user mailinglist who was interested in looking into that
>
> cool; right now we have all the pieces working, but the big benefit comes
> when we patch kparts .. and it shouldn't go into a release until the
> frameworks 5 release as it is a (rather big) new feature.

Currently, there is a problem with editable kparts (even with the small patch
currently in Active). Somehow they don't report window ids. So, for read-write
kpart, S-L-C doesn't dork while the rest does.

All that should be fixed for/in KF5 when the time comes.

Cheerio

--
Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find
easier ways to do something.