List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Survey to prepare 'Next Workspace Iteration' sprint
From:       Marco Martin <notmart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-06-04 21:26:34

On Monday 04 June 2012, Alex Fiestas wrote:

> I can answer to this.
>
> Tokamak 5 is (wrongly?) understood as the Plasma team sprint, this sprint
> is not only about plasma but instead about "How we move the workspace
> forward". It is actually closer to the Active sprint.

maybe that's exactly the problem
maybe a communication problem. maybe
maybe a listening problem maybe
maybe both of those.

false distinctions are pretty hard to get out of the mind, there are a series
of things some of us are convinced there are no distinctions.. difficult to
explain we mayjust continue to try ;)

--
Marco Martin